Thursday, March 4, 2010

Social Sites and what you think of them?

As I've noticed and been saying to my friends and associates for sometime now, most social networking sites have become a form of therapy to a lot of people. People logging on sharing their lives so that their close friends and family members can view. Expressions being heard not just for the people or persons intended for, but for the world to see.
Bold statements and thoughts being tweeted or posted on status pages. Everyone responding to them, even friends you may not have or will never meet.
The time and age where sitting down face to face has died out, probably not completely but for the majority of people in today's society. So when you have something on your mind that you may want to express, you can log-on and talk it over on social sites. You get somewhat of the same kind of therapeutic relief as if you were in therapy.

Q1) Is this the right way to express yourself and be heard exposing your thought so many people can read?

A1) I personally think that you have to be careful of what is said. Airing of dirty laundry is definitely not anything I would suggest. There are people that don't have good intentions in this world of ours. But on the flip side, if expressing yourself on a social site helps you from doing something that you will later regret, than I'm all for it. The situation differs from person to person and topic to topic.

Q2) For those who actually do this, does this help you relieve your stress?

A2) It doesn't help me relieve stress but I can understand when you want to be heard and just want some kind of a response. I'm just the kind of person where I just like to address that person or problem when time permits.

Social sites also have been rumored to have a bad taste on peoples relationships. Making it an easy way to meet new people outside of networking. New relationships form and the current relationships get put in jeopardy if not broken up.

Q3) So, should you be cautious of social sites?

A3) I don't think that you have to be cautious of any sites. Trust in the person you are with has to be developed between you and your significant other. I personally believe that you can meet people walking outside, driving, or even at work. So, blaming it on a social site is an excuse. Whether your relationship isn't going well or you or your significant other is just not true.

Q4) Is it the actual site that you have to worry about or your significant other?

A4) As I stated in my last response, I believe its not the social sites. Social sites are intended to be for networking and connecting with friends. Its the people on them that take it to another level and bring the rumors to life.

Q5) Has having a social site torn you/or your significant other apart?

A5) Not in my life.


Now there are many goods of having a social site. Networking with other business minded people as yourself, knowing about what's hot, parties, events, and more. Even actually getting away from someone or something bad in your life, and finding that peace of mind to help you take steps forward.

Q6) How has the social networking world helped you out?

A6) Connecting with friends all the way from elementary to ex-workers. Spreading positive news about www.studiodartmag.com. Seeing the different views of life through the eyes of many, and much more.

Q7) Do you think social sites have more of a positive aspect on people than a negative?

A7) I personally think it is what you make it out to be. I look at these sites as more so of a positive for people, but have noticed the negative in them as well. I connect with all my friends and associates from different areas of the world and without paying a monthly bill.

No comments:

Post a Comment